Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just try to keep up

Had a meeting this morning which meant that I was out of the house @ 6:30am. Then it was sitting around listening to how we had to do more with less and that we had to get this done and that done. The good thing is that I don't have to worry about all of that as it pertains to food inspection not weights and measures. After the meeting it was back to the office for some paperwork and then some work and done @ 2:30. Nice.

After work I was able to gas my car up for $1.91. I was so cool that I filled the car for $23.00 and got 11.98gallons. Way to cool. I'm hoping that the prices hold for the next week so when Cece comes up by Wade's in the truck it won't cost to much. I hope to see the prices stay down and even get to about $1.75. This makes it way nicer to go to gate practice and the bmx races. These prices would have been nice during the summer when we were going all over the place to race and out East for Nationals.

When I got home and lifted weights before I went and got Jess when she got out of school. Then when Nate got home we did a roller workout before dinner. I also have a home and school meeting to go to as Cece still has conferences at school with her students parents. Nate and I were hoping to try to get a night ride in tonight but the temperature was way to low. It was 26 degrees here a@ 5:45 and there was no way that we would ride in weather that had temps that low. I'm just getting over a cold now and I don't want to be sick while hunting. After the meeting I will get all of my daily and the few hunting clothes that I have here packed for the week at Wade's. Man I need a vacation and the 9 days off will be nice. Time to run. Later..

No comments: