Sunday, December 14, 2008

BMX'n

Nate and I loaded the little bikes and went to the bmx races this morning. I was a little under the weather from the beers last night at the work Christmas Party. For the first hour I was hurting and really felt like not racing that is how much I was suffering, even my eyes hurt and that has not happened in a long time. I didn't even drink that much yesterday, I must just be a light weight. Well after the effects of last night finally wore off I got down to business and won my age class on the 20 inch. Nate took a 2nd place on the cruiser and a 4th on the 20 inch. We both had a good day on the bike. Now there is only 1 more gate practice on Wed for the year and then a 2 week break before it all starts up next year. Now I need rest and recovery from last night and today. Later..

3 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

So how was fightin in the stands

Jay said...

Good as always. Never a dull moment. When are you guys coming back?

bmxmtbfam said...

Hopefully the sickness has cleared the house Josh is still a little ill. We should be there Wednesday.