Monday, December 01, 2008

Relax'n time

Man is it nice to be back to work. I go to work to relax. I mean all it seems like when I'm at home is I'm running every where or doing something for someone all the time. It was nice to be by Wade as for 3 days we busted our tails cutting and splitting wood for him but the rest of the time I got to sit in the tree stand and veg out. But the drive home was terrible with all the traffic and the snow. It took 6 hours and the dive is about 4 plus a couple of minutes, but yesterday was a total crap drive. Then this morning up a 5 and then out the door to shovel the snow then run to work and then I could finally relax as I knew I was going to running again once I got home. I was right as I had to get Jess, run to the bank, shovel snow again, get Nate from school, lift weights, ride the rollers, run to picture that was framed, eat dinner, take a picture that was framed wrong back, read the paper and finally sit and now ready to fall asleep. Pictures from the hinting area to come later this week. Later..

No comments: