Sunday, December 07, 2008

Wild times

Last night Nate and I went tot the Brew City Women roller derby. I have to say it was some of the best entertainment I have attended in a long time. I have to say that some of these women may be a lady and some are on the boarder. There were some that had unibrows, the Sea Hag, Pabsty Cline, and the list could go on. We were entertained by the Beerleaders and the Evil Dude. Some of the ladies were small and some were BIG BONED if you know what I mean. It was a show that I tell you, you have to witness at least once. Hell we were there for the history making first ever tie. They had to fight it out after a 69-69 score in regulation. The next one is Jan 17th.

One of the bruisers families was sitting next to me. The Raine of Pain. She came by after the match to say hi to them and let me snap a picture. See was a terror on skates that would keep me away from her.

The beerleaders came by several times to do a cheer in front of us. John Buran couldn't keep his eyes off of them.

The Sea Hag coming by to say hi to some young fans pre match time.

The guy in the Mullet was a huge fan of the ladies on the track.

The one and only Evil dude.

Today Nate and I hit the bmx races. He raced the $ open, age, and cruiser. I just raced age. Nate had nothing but fast guys in the open and pulled a 4th place witch was well earned. He got $4.00 for his effort. In class he had a full gate of 14 year old experts. Several national ranked and a World Champion. He made the main and had gate 8 and fought it to a 4th. I think if he had a 1-4 gate he would have been in the top 2 or 3. In cruiser he pulled a 2nd place against the 17 - 20 year olds as he didn't have any in age that wanted to race cruiser today. I had a full rack of 8 in my class but I was the oldest in the 17 and over novice. I made the main and took a 4th place. Time some riding time on the couch. Later..

2 comments:

mdcmoto said...

Good job at the races. Hope to hear that my Laserlite is on its way soon. I'm going to need alot of practice!

Jay said...

Thanks Mark, The new color of the bikes is cool. Every year the color gets better but I have enough bikes. After a few gate drops it will all come baack to you. Enjoy...