Monday, December 29, 2008

I won

Last night Nate, Cece, Mom and myself played Yahtzee and when the dust settled after 6 games I won. I destroyed them just look at the totals and you will see. Sorry for the bad picture.

Got up today and cleaned up our crap and then I changed the oil in my Dad's trucks as he is still hurting from his fall. Then I put all the sleds and junk away before we set sail to get home. It took a little less then 4 hours and then we were at the back door. Got the truck unloaded and stuff put away. It gave me time to lift weights and now sit back and unwind after the nice time up north. Tomorrow I'm going to put the carbon fork on the 20 inch, try to get the Saint cranks moved from the felt cruiser to Nate's cruiser and see if my new project is in at Ben's. I smell dinner. Later..

No comments: