Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Tree


Here is a picture of the Christmas Tree about an hour before it tipped over on to Maddie sitting on the couch. She was yelling I didn't do a thing it just fell over thinking that she was about to get in trouble. No problem we up righted the thing, put about 20 on the ornaments that fell off back on and all good now as I put 2 25# plates from the work out area. Good thing that I had about 500#'s worth of steel to spare. That should keep it up right for good I hope. Later..

3 comments:

Mad Trix said...

How you gonna keep up them guns without all that iron to throw around? You shoulda seen our tree fall over. Awesome. Merry Christmas Jay.

Jay said...

No need'n to worry about that as there is still plenty of iron lying around in the workout area. Glad to hear that my tree wasn't the only one to take a nap.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the picture of the cute Christmas tree.