Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little voices

No I'm not hearing voices in my head talk to me but the ones from the girls at their Christmas concert. As always it takes all night as you have to drop the kids off an hour early and then wait sitting on a hard pew. I took a few SI's and the paper from Wade's town where he lives. The concert was great and as always the little kids sing and the older ones don't. It was a nice night and now I'm typing on the lap top as Jess was on the computer the minute we walked in the house. I will try to load a video later over the weekend. Later..

2 comments:

DIHAF? said...

The older kids are too cool to sing. Standing there looking like a dope or doing the barely moving the lips thing looks way cooler apparently.

Jay said...

You hit that one on the head. But Randy is older and his lips are always moving.