Sunday, December 21, 2008

DONE

Yes Cece and I are done. Done Christmas shopping that it. We got most of it done yesterday and then we finished the rest today. I was thinking that we may have had to finish the job tomorrow but we got it done today. There was a ton of people out today and yesterday and while Cece shopped, I watched people and there are some that made it through the cracks let me tell you. Real interesting sights to behold. We managed to get the shopping done and that is a big relief. Now the wrapping needs to be done and it is nice as we put them in the boxes and Maddie does the rest. Nice..

Got time to lift and ride the rollers for an hour and then move more snow. Now I'm tossing that white crap higher then I am. Man that is a workout. But after all the shopping and shoveling I'm beat and I'm ready for bed. Now Nate is playing with my I-Phone. Cool little thing that can do a ton of crap. The kids are going up north tomorrow with my parents and Cece and I are going to go up on Tuesday by ourselves. That is going to be a great ride up and we are going to savor every minute. Now I need to get my feet up and try to keep the eyes open for a little while. Later..

No comments: