Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Taking care of business...

That is what it felt like all day today. Got up and shoveled the slush and then went to work and tossed the heavy weights around all day. Got 47 10,000 pound scales done today. Way to many and I will be feeling it later. Then I got home and got the snow blower out as about 5 inches of snow fell while I was at work and did my area behind the garage , then I did the areas for the 4 houses of the ladies that in their 70's and 80's. I also did half the block of side walks as that snow was heavy and I figured the others would like it if it was cleared when they got home. I'm beat and I feel like I was run over by a truck, hey wait maybe not that bad as I know how that feels. But they all came out and thanked me and told me had much they appreciated that I always clear their snow and that I didn't need to do it. I always tell them their thanks and smiles is all I need and that I know I don't have to do it, I like to do it. Then I came in and put the brake back on the cruiser and lifted weights. Now I need to take a few aspirin. Later..

No comments: