Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wiped out

Today I had to go to the airport to check a Jet Fuel trucks meter. I had to be outside for 4 hours and the thing was frozen up and I was to by the end. I told Scott that it was enough and to call me when it was fixed and ready as I could not stand the cold any more. Then it was off to the office Christmas party and I ate to many cookies and to much food. Then it was off to bmx practice. The first few gates were rough as the luncheon was trying to get all over the inside of my full face helmet. After a few drops the feeling went away and then it was time to ride myself into the ground. Mission accomplished as it was cooked at the end. Now it is a well earned 2 week break. Also Nate has 2 more days of finals and then his freshmen year is half over, WOW the time is flying bye. Later..

No comments: