Friday, December 12, 2008

Too many

There was to many people every where Nate and I went tonight. I guess I'm not the only one with the last minute shopping to do. But I got a few things out of the way. I also bought a few shirts for myself for the kids or Cece to give me. Then when I get the Fly stuff from Bryan on Sunday that should cover the rest of the gifts for Nate and Maddie. Got some cool coats and sweatshirts at a killer price. Even got myself a pair of new bmx pants for $15 instead of $90 on the closeout page. So cool.

Tonight Maddie and Jessie babysat our niece's kids. They had a OK time but I think that they will think twice about that again. The kids were 2 and 4 months but I think that they will wait a few years before that happens again.

Tomorrow I have to get the skates out and have the kids try them on and see what still fits. Then take the ones that don't and head to play it again and trade them in for some that fit. Have to have them as we always clear a spot on the lake to skate on. I also have to remember to pack the sticks and pucks.

Also tomorrow I have the work Christmas party. Should be nice as they always have really cool gifts, I always get a $25 dollar gift card for a oil change and wash. Maybe my luck will change this year. I need to get to sleep. Later..

No comments: