Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gates a popping

Tonight was another night of gate practice and it was a light turnout again. That just means that you get gate practice till you can't breath. I was a night that Joey, Danny T., Ray, Chris, Nate and myself going at each other all night. Nate gets the better of us most of the time but it evens out by the end with Joe and Dan getting him. But it is fun to watch Ray try to take Nate on the gate drops that he lines up with him, again Nate gets most and Ray gets some to. Well for me I never get Nate, Joe or Dan but I sneak one in on Ray and Chris and that is getting harder to do each week. Now I need Jack to show up so I get some new meat on the line. There is 1 more practice next week before the Christmas break so that will be nice as we are going to Rhinelander this year. Well time to get the punks ready for bed as Cece's Mom is her as she is having a surgery tomorrow and spending the next 2 days here. Later..

No comments: