Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tree delivered

After getting home and working out, the kids and I cleaned up the upstairs where we put the Christmas tree. Man the kids have to much stuff. I hope that no one is getting them any more toys as they have way to many. I know that they are not getting any from Cece or me. After getting that done, Nate and I went and got a Christmas tree at Home Depot. It was nice as the store is 4 blocks away and all I had to do was put it in the bike rack and close a few of the wheel straps. It held till we got home. Got it upstairs and in the tree stand and now I have to get the lights on it on Thursday and then the kids can put the ornaments on.

I got the Felt 20 inch bmx bike ready for Kenny to try tomorrow at gate practice. I think he has an itch to give the tiny bike racing a try. Nothing like another twitchy old man racing in the 29 and over nervous class.

Cece is at her soccer game tonight and they are turning it on and killing the other teams, last week I think it was 14-2. They have a few women on the team that are really good and they are just running circles around the other teams. I'm beat as I started the heavy duty scale testing today and we were tossing the 50# weights around all day. Later..

1 comment:

DIHAF? said...

I ask my kids to go through their stuff every so often and pick out toys and clothes to give to needy kids. I tell them if you don't use it regularly give it to someone who will.

They fill up a couple garbage bags full of stuff. It goes to a thrift store. The rooms get more manageable and I get another tax write off. I use Turb0 Tax and have been surprised at the write off you get. I never used to bother putting that stuff on the tax form and lost hundreds annually.