Saturday, December 06, 2008

More snow

Got up this morning and looked out and had about 4 inches of nice powder. The nice thing was a neighbor got a new toy and cleared my front walk. I went out and cleaned the sides of the house and then Nate came out and helped clear the back. Then we went out and helped the neighbor ladies as they are in their 70's and 80's and live alone. They are are always thankful and that is all we need is the thank you from them. Now it is time to clean the girls room as they are gone for a Birthday sleep over. Man I have never seen so much stuff tucked every where. I think I may need a couple of garbage bags for it all. I think that they will be upset when they get home but it needs to be done. Time to get to work so I can get a workout in and get ready for the Roller Derby tonight. Later..

No comments: