Monday, March 08, 2010

All Alone

My little spot that I have claimed, for well do nothing all day.

Today was the first day that I have been by myself since the surgery last Thursday. I am big boy but the fact that I can't lift my arm up makes doing many things near impossible or just impossible. I have figured out what is worth trying and doing and the rest well just doesn't happen. I have sat in the chair 2 times today and the first time was OK and it was a little painful and by the end was OK. The 2nd time was OK and by the end it was painful. I will sit it in 1 more time but I am letting the shoulder rest as I have time to rehab and trying to much to fast will only set me back. The tough thing is that I still have not got the range of motion to put the cooling system wrap on so I have to wait till the kids or Cece gets home to help on that one. It will only take time to get the things down and I will be fine. I also don't have the permission to drive so I am also stuck sitting here meaning that Cece drove the kids to school this morning and that they have to take the bus home. I am going to walk and get Jessica when she gets out after school, nice thing is that it is only 1/2 a block away. The weather looks nice and I can't wait to get outside even if it is just to walk down the block to get Jess. Back to the lazy boy chair as the shoulder is sore. Later..

No comments: