Monday, March 15, 2010

Barn Pic's

Payton, Hailey and Nate relaxing before the races.

All in the mains all happy as you can see.

Tina all happy taking some gates on Wednesday.

In the gate waiting to hit it.

Locked and loaded in the gate.

Here are a few pictures from the last weekend of racing a the gate practice Wednesday night. Today Nate and Maddie had off so I got some work out of them. Nate raked the lawn and Maddie folded the laundry while I sat int he chair for almost 5 hours today. I also ran to Ben's and and got a few things that were needed. Nate also got a nice ride in. Then my parents stopped in for the night on their way through home from Florida. Nice to see them as the last time was Christmas. Thought about going to Rhinelander with but there is way to much going on with the shoulder to go there it will have to what till Easter to get there I guess. But 24 is on and I got to go. Later..

No comments: