Monday, March 01, 2010

Marching on

Today was a 1/2 day of work, I had to use the 1/2 day up or lose it so I took it off today. I'm also taking off tomorrow and Wednesday so I can get the last few things together before the surgery on Thursday. I have to get the last info from the Doctors office tomorrow and run the car in to get looked at. May have a head gasket leak there and that will be a few $ that I don't want to spend but it is cheaper then a new car. Plus we can take it in while I'm laid up. Then on Wednesday I have to wait for the mechanical chair and ice sling to be delivered. Then on Wednesday night I will take Nate to gate practice and hope that I will be moving enough to take him again next week. That we will have to wait and see if I will be able to move well enough. But now I need to get to 24. Later..

2 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

good luck with the cut, that chair is pure evil.

Jay said...

That is what I hear. But in the long run it helps a ton. The kids all want to play in it and keep asking when does the chair get here?