Sunday, February 28, 2010

BMX'n

Nate coming at you on his cruiser.
Nate pulling a 3rd place in this moto in the USAC Jr race.
Nate pulling a manual down the 3rd straight.
Bill and I going into turn 2.
My 2nd moto and I held off Carey to make it to the main. Pictures again taken by Guy.
Today we raced at the barn and had a great time. Plus had a chance to hang with some fun people. Nate raced his butt off today as he raced 4 categories. He raced the USAC Jr Development race and tied for 3rd but a tie breaker moved into 4th. He raced awesome today and is looking faster each time he gets on the track. Then he raced open and took a 1st place, a 2nd place in the cruiser and just missed making the 20 inch main. I took a 3rd in both cruiser and 20 inch today. I just made it to the main in the cruiser and rolled it out and then in the 20 I was just rolling it out and 2 racers touched and bobbled and I took a few hard pedal strokes and moved form 5th to 3rd. Good day of racing and now it is time to prepare for the shoulder surgery on Thursday. Later..

No comments: