Saturday, February 06, 2010

Here and there



Here is a short film of the random gate drop at practice Wednesday night. TW took a good tumble out of the gate but he got up and was alright.

I got up and got Nate off to Indiana with Bryan, Payton and Hailey for some bmx racing at the Hobart track. Nate is racing his 20 inch class, cruiser and a USAC Jr Development race again. He is looking forward to racing the Jr race again and I hope he does well again. It is also the Race For Life race today and that makes it a double point race. They have a triple point race tomorrow but they are heading home tonight to race at Elkhorn tomorrow. I'm hoping to hear from Nate some time this afternoon to get the results.

After Nate was gone I got my workouts in and then got a hair cut from Cece. I needed one as the last one was 2 months ago when I got it just about shaved off. It is short now but still longer then when I get it cut for the summer. Then it was run to Sam's Club for some much needed items. I have to say there are some real freaky people out there. The one lady kept taking frozen food and put it in her cart and then leave it in coolers and on shelves. I grabbed a few and put it back and then when I passed her and told her I glad to put the items she was leaving every where away she gave me the stink eye. But I did not see her leave anything else out where it did not belong. Then it was off to Pick & Save for the few items and last stop to Sara Lee for some Market Day items. Now I'm sitting back watching the Daytona Qualifying. Oh I love that the NASCAR season is about to begin. Later..

No comments: