Saturday, February 13, 2010

Still waiting

I was waiting for the Doctor to call me and I finally called the office after not hearing from him about the MRI. The lady at the office said that I was to make a follow up the other day. I did not hear that at the appointment on Monday but all good as I have a appointment on Monday to get the results and the options to what will be needed. I talked to a lady about the results and if she could give any answers to the results. She stated that there are some concerns that there is muscle damage, tendon damage, and joint damage. There are options and the Doctor will go over them and tell me what is best. But an operation is one of them along with some therapy and shots of some type. But I find out Monday afternoon and I am prepared for anything as lifting the arm up and sleeping is getting tough.

Then last night was our team meeting and got a few things done and now we are looking forward to the race season to start. Can't believe that the racing will be starting in like 3 weeks with the Kenosha races. But as always a bunch of trash talking and a few beers and wine were on the menu. I was lucky as Nate came along so I had a designated driver for the way home so I had 1 more then I needed for once and did not have to worry. I like that.

Today I ran a few errands and bought Cece a nice carpet steam cleaner for Valentine's Day so she is happy. I was glad that Maddie and Jess came along as Maddie was able to carry the thing in and out of the store as my shoulder was not liking it. Then it was get home and the kids asking me to take them sledding, but to go chores needed to be done and they got right on them and got them done. Then it was off to the sledding hill and they had fun and we watched a few kids run over a few kids not paying attention and a few go over a little jump and them land and bust their ass and lay there. Good time and fun to watch. Now they are upstairs watching SAW 6. I will have to catch it later as I had to grill the tenderloin witch would had caused me to miss to much. Sounds as good as the first 5 so I am looking forward to seeing it. Now time to watch the Olympics. Later..

No comments: