Monday, February 22, 2010

T Minus 10

A snap shot of what will be done in 10 days.

Yeah there are 10 days till I have the SLAP Tear in the left shoulder taken care of. I can't wait to get it done as trying to left my arm or anything for that fact is so painful I can not describe it, not like I have been in pain before. I can pull up and push down but lifting anything kills me. Most days are OK but there are some like this morning with the weather change that just made the shoulder stiff and achy. By the end of the day I felt better but it still reminds me that it is jacked up every now and then to keep it real. I have been reading up on the SLAP Tear on line and I have to say this is going to be a 4 to 6 month healing process. But I will listen and not push it as I don't want to take and steps back to prevent me from working and riding. Now I need another Vicadin and some rest. Later..

No comments: