Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bust'n it at the barn

Nate and Jac going done straight 2. Nate got Jac in turn 2 with a nice low high move to claim the 2nd overall.
Nate on his cruiser on the 3rd straight.

Nate on his 20 on straight 3.

Chris and myself going down the 2nd straight and I got Chris in turn 2 with a low high and finished 1st overall in the end. Pictures taken by Guy.

Nate and I headed to the barn for some fun and fast racing. We got there and I got us paid for and then Nate asked me if I signed him up for the open and I said no, he asked if he could and said here is the money go for it. He did and then it was warm up time and then hit the gates. I took a few to try to be nice to the sore shoulder and it paid off as it felt OK during the races. I do have to say I can't wait to get it taken care of as it is weaker everyday. Well back to the racing as Nate had a good day as he took a 2nd in the open and then another 2nd in cruiser. In his 20 inch class he took a 2nd also and raced the best he has all year. Good hard clean racing for him. I didn't make to the cruiser main today as I bonked the gate and blew it. In the 20 inch I won the first moto with a nice low high on Jim in turn 1 and held it to the finish. In the 2nd moto I did a nice low high on Chris in turn 2 to get a 2nd and that left Jim and I tied going in to the final moto. So I was sitting back a little in the 3rd moto and Jim lost it and went down and I got around him and sat down and rolled in for a 2nd in the moto and taking 1st place overall so it was nice. Now we are just waiting for the snow. Later..

No comments: