Monday, February 08, 2010

MRI



Today I had an MRI to see what happened in the shoulder when it popped pulling the trailer forward at work last week Monday. The pain is better now then it was last week but it still hurts when I do certain movements. The Doctor told me during the visit I had before the MRI that it appears that I may have a torn rotator cuff from the early indications he seen. I hope that is not the case and only rehab may be in order but the way it feels and the way the Doctor looked that will not be the case. Oh well what ever it is I need it to be taken care of as just sitting, sleeping and mainly just about all other movements cause some degree of pain right now.

Hope that we don't get that much snow as with the bum wing that will suck. I may need to have Nate do most of the work to get it done and maybe even send heaven for bid Maddie and Cece out to help. But I know in any case the snow removal will get done. I am kind of surprised that TMJ 4 news has not been all day scaring the crap out of people that it might snow tomorrow. I did see a brief news break at the Doctors office at 1:15 about what the DPW is going to do if it snows. Kind off a joke as that channel will stay on and scare you all day if it snows. Kind of funny. Well time to ice the shoulder. Later..

No comments: