Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gates

Nate and I went to gate practice and Nate had his first day of driving in the snow. He did alright and I only had to tell him to leave more space from the car in front of us a few times. Once there all I did was drop gates as the race season is done for me. The shoulder is fried and with the surgery on Thursday I just don't have anything left in it. All good though as I had fun racing and I look forward to getting back to it in 5 to 6 months. Nate took a killer spill today as he was at full speed and did a nose wheelie and the went over the bars head first into the triple. He hit hard and walked away and went right back in to the gates. Tough as I would had laid there and cried. Then we went out to eat with Russell, Ray and few of Ray's friends for some awesome Mexican treats. Nice company and fun times. Now I need to tr to sleep as that is tough with the shoulder. Later..

No comments: