Friday, February 26, 2010

Less then 1 week


After today there is less then 1 week until the shoulder surgery and less then 1 day of work left. I am working a 1/2 day on Monday and then taking the afternoon off as I have a 1/2 day of carryover vacation that I need to use or lose it and being that I am taking off Tuesday to run some errands and then Wednesday I have to wait for the delivery of my PT chair of pain and the special sling to be delivered. So in no time I will in the world of pain but on the track to getting the shoulder back to normal. I am both happy that the shoulder is going to get fixed but on the other hand I have heard that there is going to be a ton of pain. Oh well I guess I better get a few bullets and suck it up. The word form the Doctor is that there is a 4 to 6 month recovery from the surgery, meaning no work and no chances of really jamming it like crashing in a race so the season is going to be over really before it starts. But I will still be able to ride just not race so I hope to put in a ride or two once the OK is given. But now I may as well enjoy a beer and that to will be less likely to happen in the coming few weeks to. Later..

No comments: