Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Practicing bike'n on the little bikes

Tina flying over the table. She makes it look so easy.
Nate and Fred watching TW crash again and again and again.

Nate hitting the triple down the 1st straight into turn 1.

Tonight Nate and I hit up some gate practice at the barn in Elkhorn. He has been working on pedaling over the double at the start of the 1st straight as it was where he was loosing some ground to the others there. He got it down good by the end of the practice and was carrying more speed around the track and I think that he will be fighting for some top spots now.


I hit a lot less gates then I would like as the shoulder is tender, the pain is going away each day but it still aches. I think that the inflammation of the stuff that was torn off inside is feeling better but still very weak. When I try to lift stuff I can't but when I pull up it is OK. I'm still waiting for the Dr. to call with any info to what is going on with the shoulder but I haven't yet. If I don't hear anything tomorrow I will give him a call after work. Now I need to try to get to sleep. Later..

No comments: