Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New stuff coming

The device above is a Kinex ThermoComp that helps keep the cold on the shoulder a steady amount that keeps the pain down along with the swelling to. Not looking forward to it at all.

This is the Kinex Continuous Passive Motion chair in the picture above starts moving the shoulder the day after the surgery and I have to sit in for a few hours a day. It helps keep the muscles and tendons loose and prevents them from causing issues like stiffness and most of all a possible frozen shoulder. I will refer to this chair and the chair of pain as from what I hear that is what it will be causing for a few months. Boy this is some crazy crap to go through for for this stupid shoulder injury. I hope it all goes well and I am back to work and riding ASAP. Later..

3 comments:

The Shed Master said...

Just man the F up and have me do the surgery. I promise ZERO recovery time.

Gotta bring your own knife though.

Anonymous said...

My dad used that chair and condenser for a month. Works real well. Hope all goes well.
Mitch K.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the taxpayers pay for your swell insurance plan.