Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Gate drops


Nate and I loaded the bmx bikes and hit gate practice tonight. With the shoulder jacked up I dropped more gates then I rode. It felt better today but I have a orthopedic Dr. looking at it on Monday. Going to have a MRI done on it hopefully to see what it left of it as it feels like garbage right now. On Monday I tried to pull the prover trailer forward to put it on the hitch and it made a popping sound and hurt like hell. Well I hope it is just a sprain or something but it feels more like a rotater cuff maybe damaged. Just keeping the fingers crossed right now.

But Nate looked better and he was really getting out of the gate fast tonight. He kills me and most others that line up with him. We can't wait till the 2 bmx Nationals this summer to race the best in the area and see where we stand. Later..

No comments: