Friday, February 05, 2010

Bmx'n this weekend

Nate at Elkhorn hoping that he races well at the Steel Wheels bmx track tomorrow.


Nate is heading to Hobart tomorrow thanks to Bryan and Payton picking him up to race the double point race and the USAC Jr Development race. Payton was talking about heading to the Hobart track to race and Nate asked if they had room and they said yeah and that he could claim a spot and tag along. He is looking forward to the racing and then get home to do it all over again and race at the Elkhorn track on Sunday. I thought about going down but with the shoulder jacked up I don't want to be tempted to race and I can't sit and watch as that would kill me. Thanks Bryan and Payton for making Nate's day by taking him. Tonight it is off to the bookstore to get a book for Maddie and her World History class and the kids want to go to the mall to spend some of my hard earned money. Great. Later..

No comments: