Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day 3

My chair of pain....


Today has been a better day then the last 2. The pain has been a lot less as it is turned into more of an ache then the pain it was. I slept alright during the night as I only had to reach into the percocet bottle once at midnight. I think I twitched pretty hard and jerked the shoulder and then there was some pain that wouldn't go away without a little help. But after that it was OK as I only had to get up 3 more times to just change the position of the shoulder.


I do have to say that seeing the temps in the 50's really makes me wish I was riding but I must heal first. Plus it will be a while and I'm already in the mind set that it will just at least a few weeks off the bike. The good thing is when I do get back on the bike I will be fresh and recovered and hungry to be back on the saddle. But I know one thing is that I will have a fight on my hands to weather I get to ride my Tarmac again as Nate is going to make claim to it because he will have more miles on it then me. Well hell he will be faster so I guess I will just have to give it to him. We will figure out what to do about it later.


Nate is at the bmx races thanks to Fred and Tammy for taking him over night. Fred had some work to do in the area and picked Nate up yesterday so Cece didn't have to try to get him there for the races today. Thanks Fred and Tammy for the help as it really made things better for Cece to help me this morning and all. Now I just hope that they all race well. Well time to get in the chair. Later..

No comments: