Thursday, March 04, 2010

Done deal

After driving the punks to school I got home and the phone rang asking if I could come in early as the Doctor was ahead of schedule and could get me in an hour earlier. Cece and I loaded the truck with the needed slings and headed in. We got there and went through the procedures and before I knew it I was done and in recovery. I can't wait to be back to normal and back in business, but it will be a few months. No pain right now a I had a nerve blocked and the shoulder and arm are numb so I am in happy land. I was told that the pain will be great and I will want to stay on top of the meds or I will suffer greatly. So the drugged up posts will start soon. Now the kids and I are watching Couples Retreat. I have a feeling I watching a lot of movies in the coming weeks. SAW 6 is up next. Later..

2 comments:

mdcmoto said...

Can't wait for the drugged up posts! Should be entertaining!

Jay said...

I'll try to entertain you guys.