Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gate practice is done.





Tonight was the last night of gate practice for the year at the barn. So sad as it is a blast to hit the gates. But there was 2 new guests tonight as Rob and Candy came to try it. Rob has done it before but it has been a few years. I hate to say it but Candy was doing better then Rob. There is always next year.

I went to the Dr. today and all is going good and I start PT next week. Then I go for another appointment in 4 weeks to see the progress from the PT. The Dr. today asked me what I did at my job and I explained my duties and she said that I will have to be doing some extra PT and that it will be a little longer before I get to get back so I don't re-injurer myself. Looks like a fun spring here. Now I need to sit in my chair of pain. Later..

2 comments:

sugs said...

Thanks goes to Tina for schooling Candy properly!

Jay said...

Tina is real nice and a good rider that likes to help. Come out and we will make sure that you and Candy are properly schooled.