Thursday, March 11, 2010

Saddle time


The time in the chair was a little as I got out and went to the store and got the new COG magazine. As many think oh Jay you have it made as you don't have to work and get to sit and watch TV and do nothing. Well let me tell you that having to sit in the chair for an hour at a time 4 times a day takes the entire day to get done. You sit an hour and then take a hour plus break and then back in the chair. It sucks and hurts, the pain is less each day but it still does hurt. Plus today I increased the range of motion distance to today. But at least I got the OK to ride the spin bike yesterday from the Dr. so I did ride for 45 minutes. Not a long ride but having to rest your weight on 1 arm or sit up does get old. I plan on increasing the time and then go to 2 times a day on the bike to. But like all this recovery it has to be small steps. I got the 4 times in the chair out of the way already so now I can relax and try to get some sleep tonight. I had a rough night again but I think it may have been from sitting at the bmx track last night. But I only got 5 hours of sleep last night so I am tired tonight. Another plus tonight is that Cece's Mom made a dinner for us yesterday before she took me to my Dr. appointment. That makes it easy for us tonight which helps with the family having to help me so much. Well time to eat. Later..

No comments: