Friday, March 12, 2010

Routine

The routine of getting in the chair 4 times a day has gotten easier to do now. I get one in right away in the morning shortly after waking up and then after eating some breakfast and brushing the teeth it is in it again. Then I get on the spin bike for an workout to break up the chair times. Then it is shower eat lunch and 2 more times in the chair. I don't like being in the routine of just sitting in the chair but if I don't I won't get better, so I have to sit in it.

On another note if the rain holds out I'm going to try to get Nate to a group ride with the other Jr's tomorrow. So I got the fingers crossed that the rain gives them a chance to ride together. Then it will be recover and get his stuff packed and race the bmx races on Sunday. I Hope that Nate can handle it.

Plus on a sad note I read yesterday that Granny Gear has trashed the 24 hour races that it has taken under it's wings. I did 6 of the 24-9 races and always enjoyed the experience. Of course that was when Kevin was running the show so they were awesome events back then. I did not do it last year so I can't say how the event was. I can't remember any comments from the race last year from others either other then the Jr's giving a run at the top spot. But in all it sucks that the little toad Laird Knight has ruined a good thing. Hope that Kevin kicks the toad in the junk and takes back the 24-9 as that would be cool. Now it is time to make some homemade popcorn and watch movie. Later..

No comments: