Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Better Day

Today was a better day as for the pain level. I woke up and there was a sharp shooting pain but after a percocet and a 1/2 hour with the cooling pad on that was taking care. I have sat in the chair of pain 3 times so far today and I am going to try to get in it 1 more time tonight. Trying to get 4 hours in the chair is a full time job as when you try to get the cooling pad on and then eat, shower and relax the day is done and so am I. But I am going to try to get 4 times a day to try to keep the progress going and get back to full strength ASAP. I thought this would be a relaxing time after the surgery but trying to sit in the chair and icing the shoulder has had me more tired then when I was working and riding. But tomorrow I go to the Dr. and I am hoping that he gives the OK to ride the spin bike and then in a few weeks the rollers.

I have gotten out the last 2 days to walk over and pick up Jessica when she gets out from school. Her teacher asked me if I could come in once the shoulder gets the OK to sit in her class and help some of the kids that need a little help. I will give it a try and see if I can help. I think that I will be happier being at work but I will give it a try.

Then Len Stopped over and I got the last 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies that I ordered. Oh yeah I paid for the team kits I ordered. Nothing like a few 100 bucks flying out the door. Oh yeah I got 2 TUFO Track tires to that I have to figure out how I am going to get on the stretching rims and then on the wheels for Nate. May be a teachable moment for Nate real soon. I may have to run them to Ben's to get done though because of the bum arm. But all paid up and now to get the Fly order in and then all done on bmx stuff to. Then all I have to do is see what Nate needs for his EXPO order and then get that in and be done for a while. Later..

No comments: