Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Going on's

Here is a picture that I snapped of Nate before the races this weekend. I will catch a few more pictures as I will be sitting watching many of his races this spring and summer. But the great pictures that pop up here are taken by Guy and Sam as they have great camera's and a great eye of where to be. Tomorrow is gate practice and I will be dropping the gates as they riding in now done for sure for a while.
Here is a picture of the sore on my knee that happened a month ago. It is healing slowly as I would expect from all the ones that have happened in the past. One other good thing is that I don't feel any pain in that leg making it very easy to deal with. The flap that was present at the beginning slowly dried up and fell off a few weeks ago making the entire area open and now it is slowly healing. The good thing is that is not infected, although it looks bad I hope that heals by the time my shoulder does. I have the surgery on Thursday at 10:45am. Then the world of pain for the next 4 to 6 months. Time to eat my chicken pot pies. Later..

3 comments:

mdcmoto said...

Good Luck with the surgery! heal fast!

Anonymous said...

Jay, you are a warrior and I have no doubt that you'll soon be back to 110%.

Jay said...

Thanks, just want to be able to be some what pain free again. It has been a while and I am used to it but want it to be gone. Hope to be back on the bike in a few weeks and back to work in a few months.