Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Outside brought Inside

A happy gate of racers with the sun at their back.

Tina, Payton and Nate hitting a gate.

Payton, Fred and Nate getting ready to mess with each other.

Hailey getting ready to pop a gate.

The sun beating on Hailey and Tina's back while in the gate's.

It was a great night at the track tonight. We opened the garage doors and let the great weather inside and it was awesome. The turn out was low as expected with the great weather outside but that meant that they get to hit gates all night till they dropped and the riders were as there was no waiting in between for them. I do have to say that I do drop the gates faster then the others, but for the last 4 weeks I have be doing all the gate dropping so they should be getting used to it. Next week is the last gate practice so con and get them while they last. This weekend is the triple point weekend so that means racing Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Nate along with the Jr Development races Saturday and Sunday, 16 and under series tossed in with the usual racing so he should be tired by Sunday night. If the weather is bad come out and check out some racing.
On other news Nate's Bianchi Super Pista track bike came in and that means I have some thing to do tomorrow. I will post pictures of it tomorrow when it is finished. Now I need to finish my beer. Later..

No comments: