Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nate's Gate's





Here are some pictures from Guy of Nate at Gate practice tonight.
I went along for the ride and dropped gates all night. It was nice to get out of the house and move around. I got a ride to the Dr. from Cece's Mom for a follow up today and the Dr. said that everything is going along good. I have permission to drive and sit on the spin bike. I can now start to hang the arm and spinning it in circles and also take it out of the sling to straighten out the elbow witch I have to say is really sore. The pain is lighter right now but when I try to sleep that is when it kicks up and hurts like hell. Maybe in a few days I will get a full night of sleep that is all I ask for. The Dr also said that she will look at the progress and in 2 weeks she may let me start some PT in about a month after the surgery which would be nice. Now time to relax and see if I can fall asleep before the pain hits. Later..

No comments: