Wednesday, February 21, 2007

2-21

Today Nate got his Cross State Champ and Age class Champion jerseys today from the WCA. They look real nice and they put his name on the back also. I would post a few pictures but I can't find any batteries for the camera so I will try later. Boy the weather is great outside and I almost played hooky and got out for a ride but I figured it would be better to save the day for a day off for states at the track or a race weekend in the summer. Plus those days will be warmer and I will have more stuff that I will need to get done and cane use the day way better. After work I got some ultra sound on the elbows to help get the tendinitis inflammation down. The ultra sound is helping and the elbows are feeling better and man that is great as they have been hurting for about 3 months. The test will be the bmx practice Thursday and the racing on Sat and Sun. Maybe one of these days my body will give me time when there isn't any pain or when it isn't really sore. Then again the things that I do that will never happen. Well see ya at the bmx practice. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never happen...agreed!