Sunday, February 11, 2007

Having fun


Today at the bmx races it was another lower turnout. But the gang that showed up had a good day on the track. Nate took 1st in age and missed the main in cruiser. Ron took a 4th in open and 3rd in age even though his back was tweaked. Danny showed up and made the main and took 3rd. Mitch came back and took a 2nd in age. I took a 4th today as 2 of the fast guys showed up today and left me fighting for the scraps. I bought a new pair of handle bars for Nate's 2o inch and we put them on his bike and he looked way better and he said that the bike felt better. So it appears to be a good move. I may bring the 20 felt to the track and start riding that and may try a few age races and give the cruiser a break. I'll see how it feels on Thursday.

No comments: