Sunday, February 04, 2007

Double win


Here is what the other racers that had to line up next to Nate got to look at today. He was out of the gate fast and quick today. In his cruiser he had a total pointer and easily won that race. The top racers that he usually races were at the National on Oklahoma but he would have been pushing them today. In age he was fast and just blew the others away. the kid that crashed him in turn 3 last week wasn't close this week and Nate just rode away with the win. So he got a double 1st place today. since joining the Alpha wing team Nate has been racing really good so hopefully that was the kick he and I needed. Thanks Ron for the hook up.
I raced today even though my next and shoulder were screaming in pain when I woke up. It really hurts when I'm sitting and in turn 2. I felt alright and just made sure that I would make into the main. I was one of the 5 that started in moto 1 and didn't push anything and had to race again in moto 2. I won the 2nd moto and made it into the main. I had a good gate start and was right there in turn 2 and could have pushed the issue and moved into 2nd but I don't want to go down and mess it up so rode in in 3rd and that was fine for me.
Today Ron had a total point for age and had to race a couple of fast guys and ended up 3rd. Sammi had to race from behind as she got pushed up in turn 1 the first moto and ended up with the 1st place when the dust settled. Skyler took a 4th in open and a 1st in age. She was looking real good again. Kenny I think took a 4th and Josh had a Birthday so he moved to the 7 year old group and didn't make the mains. For the best of the day Russell showed up and raced 2o inch and he had a pretty good day. He just missed making the open main as he let Cookies pass him. for the age he made the main and ended up taking a 4th place. Way to race today everyone and see you at the gate practices. Now we need to go and collect Nate's other prizes at the cross banquet. Later..

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

way to go guys