Friday, February 02, 2007

Just wishing


Here are the Punks sitting by the pool out in California. With it being like -10 degrees the next couple of days I sure wish I was here. This was at the villa we stayed at in Sonoma. It was a really nice place and we were able to go to about 8 vineyards with in 1/4 mile of our place. Someday we will make it back out there.
Today I'm just chill'n and getting a few things done. Today I took the Felt cruiser to the shop and Alan was able to put a new adaptor in and the cranks now fit great. Once the new gear comes in I may try racing on it. The bike is tight and very comfortable for the short rides that I have tried it so it should be a nice ride. I'll have to see how the nick is feeling in the morning and if I ride or not. I'm leaning in not as the neck and shoulders are still sore from the crash last Sat night so maybe just the rollers again. Now I'm going to go and fold some clothes. How boring is that? Later..

No comments: