Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wheel 1 - Nate 1


Well this Punk was doing these manuals real nice and the Ronsta took it to the next step. Hey Nate why don't we start having you jump this stuff. He cleared the first and second double nice and sweet the first try. I stop to watch with Ron and then the Punk cased it the next 3 times and now Ron has the rear wheel at home fixing it back up. Not worried as Ron will have the wheel nice and round again for the racing on Sunday. Thanks again for the lessons you are giving Nate he is really doing great. Hell he is beating all of us and soon I think he will be on your back wheel.
The practice tonight was a blast and on the way home I was tired. I had a few rounds of gates were I lined up with the goat and we just hammered each other. Jeremey has the gate down and now it is a battle each time into the first turn to see who backs down first, what a blast. Then I did a bunch of gates with Ray and man he is just plain old fast and I can't get in front of him unless there is some traffic slowing him down. Danny is getting faster and I wish he would race a time or 2 but he doesn't want to so for now it is just battle him at practice. Fast guy Joe is just plain old fast and I know it won't be long and he will be racing again tearing it up like the old days. Want to have some fun come and rip it up at the track with us. ER is on and I don't want to miss to much. Later..

2 comments:

Ronsta, said...

I got the wheel close, still has a bit of a flat spot in it. We can rebuild it after indoor season, unless he messes it up sooner. Might be time for him to move up to some 1-3/8" tires. We'll keep him on the ground for awhile tho.

Jay said...

Word. Thanks for the fix. See you at the races.