Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Almost time to rotate


Here is a shot looking down the wall of bikes in the basement. There is now about 43 of them hanging around in the basement. The bikes kind of rotate to the usage in the season that is present so hence the bmx in the front right now. I have to say it is the first year in about 7 or 8 that we haven't been hitting the road every Sat for the Wind Lake ride so it will feel a tad weird when we start the road rides up again. I don't think anyone will have that many miles on for the Parkside races this year so that should be fun. I have been training on the spin bike and rollers but that never seems to be the same as the road but it is better then nothing. I will be missing the Parkside races as we will be leaving right after Nate races to get to the bmx track for the last races of the indoor season there. See ya on the road someday soon I hope. Later..

No comments: