Friday, February 09, 2007

Quiet

The house is empty as Nate is at a school dance hitting on the girls. Jessica is at a movie for the kids at school also. And Cece took Maddie to the store to get a gift for a birthday party that she is going to tomorrow. Not often enough that I get the house to myself. Now the thing is what should I do? Well I rode the rollers already so that is out, so I will go downstairs and lift weights and then bring up the clean clothes and start folding those. Oh so much to do in a nice and quiet house.

Tomorrow it is a ride and then down to Racine to see a play. We are going with Cece's Mother and also Cece's brother and his family are tagging along. Oh I can't wait as I would rather push tooth picks under my nails. I have never been into plays or comics anything of such so I hope that this is kind of good. The good thing is that Cece's Mom is taking us out to eat after so that is taking some of the pain away. Then it is rush home and get Maddie to the overnight birthday party. I'll let ya know how the play was tomorrow night. Must get downstairs and lift. Later..

1 comment:

drd said...

Do a couple hundred dead lifts for me.