Saturday, February 03, 2007

Electrocution



This morning I went to the chiropractor and he hooked a machine somewhat like this to my neck. It made the muscles twitch and move and by the end a lot of the pain was gone. He then did a adjustment and the neck went snap, crackle and pop and the movement was greatly improved. I'm hoping that I'm somewhat pain free and I have good movement tomorrow as we have the bmx races. And there is no question to ask YES I'm going to race again as I don't let a little pain in the neck stop me from racing. So any how since it is going to be a little cold out tomorrow come and race or come and watch as we race at about 1pm. Gates start dropping at 10 am. Remember if you talk to Jake he will let all of the mountain bikers race for free for their first race if you haven't raced before. See you at the races or at the gate practice. Later..

No comments: