Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Bad


I was told I thought at first we were going to a play. But my bad I guess as we seen group of Chinese acrobats perform. It was a small show that had a limited show of some ok performances. Nothing real cool but entertaining for the kids none the less. We seen a guy change a bunch of masks, a lady tossing a thing in the air like the picture. Also a lady do some hula hoops and a then some lady bend her body in different ways. A ok show but nothing that mind blowing. After the show we went out to eat at the place we had our wedding reception. The food was good as it was on our wedding night and you get a ton for a little bit of money. May have to make the trip back there a few more times. Tomorrow we hit the bmx races and hope that I don't crash and the Boy brings home some bling. Later..

No comments: