Saturday, February 24, 2007

A little white stuff


This morning I got up and looked out and got my side kick out and we went to work. I think over the next day or 2 we are going to be seeing a lot of each other. As always I got the three other houses cleared of snow that have some 80 plus year old widows living there also.
The way it is looking Nate and I are going to take the truck to the races to make sure that we get there and back safely. I just hope the people driving their foreign crap on the road stay out of the way or go far enough in the ditch that they don't block my path.
Nate is doing good and the cut on the chin is looking good. It is a little swollen but looking like it is healing rather nicely. I do think that the scar should be kind of small but there diffidently will be there for ever though. He may just race age this weekend if it is bothering him but we are taking both bikes and just have to wait till we get there. Have to go and get our stuff ready. Later..

No comments: