Thursday, March 08, 2007

3 days in the barn


This weekend we are going to be living at the barn. There is racing Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is the Redline cup and the BS open this weekend so it may make a ton of moto's every day. It should be crowded as hell and no where to walk all weekend long making it a long day at the races. Also the parking lot should be so muddy that I bet that there will be a few cars stuck in the mud and snow all weekend long. I'll get there early each day and get a good spot that I won't get stuck in trying to leave after the races. Sunday the Punks and I are going to the Parkside races and then right to the bmx races so it will be a long day Sunday for them. I think that they should do ok at the road races but I think Nate be tired at the bmx later. Just have to see how his training has helped him. Time to get a few kids onto bed. Later..

No comments: