Saturday, March 24, 2007

Double stack



Today was the Sat Wind Lake ride. It was nice to ride outside again even though it was a damp and the roads were wet. The group was smallish but a nice group that worked well. It was a steady not drop the hammer except for a small time on Old Lomis Rd that it picked up for about 2 miles. Marty made the ride today for the first time. I think he will make a few more I hope. We ended up with I think about 35 miles or something.
After the morning ride I went home and I got a quick bite and Nate and I went out for a nice 18 mile spin. I'm hoping that he is a little more into the road race tomorrow. I think that Nate, Mitch or Gage can take one of these if they just ride up to their abilities. After the race in the morning it is off to the bmx races for the last Sunday for a while. Also the kits are in for the Punks and they are looking forward to racing in them tomorrow. Can't wait to see them. Time to get a few bikes and bags ready. Later..

No comments: